I've been writing this blog for almost five years now (it feels a bit like I've been writing it constantly in that time as well!) and I've been doing web analytics for even longer than that. I've seen the world change significantly in that time in terms of where we guys hang out, so today I thought I'd do the definitive list of places you should go if you want to get into the Web Analytics crowd in London.
Web Analytics Wednesday
- Peter O'Neill - he will be around and about and available to talk to about most things analytics related - king of Omniture and Google Analytics
- Mike Feiner - years of experience of setting up A/B testing on financial services websites and running advanced segmentation for them.
- Zeljka Stojanovic - I worked with her on a jobs website and she knows WebTrends inside out
- Kelly McClean - now working at WebTrends, one of the few vendors who turn up to these events, but he is an analyst first and foremost
London Web Analytics Meetup.com
Adobe Digital Marketing Meetup.com
Adobe Summit, WebTrends conference
- Brian Clifton - author of Advanced Web Metrics
- Dr Dave Chaffey - runs smart insights
- Bryan Eisenberg - aka The Grok